Sunday, October 21, 2012

Recessed Lighting ordered

Recessed lights were ordered on 10/14 for delivery the week of 11/5.  I ordered all C,D,H and all PP1 and PP2 pole lights.

4 comments:

  1. Do we know the status on the PP1 anchor bolts? Mike would like to see the inspection done on Oct.30th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I mentioned in the text on 10/23 the bolts have shipped from back east but the manufacturer has not gotten back with the tracking info. Because the lighting package was not approved until 10/10 and I issued PO on 10/14 it has to go from Larry to Rep to Manufacturer and they have to process releasing bolts only it is the best we can expect on a specialty pole. Larry has promised the tracking info as soon as he gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We rec'd 164 of the 'c' fixtures today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we rec'd another 62 of the "c" fixtures on Nov.1,2012

    ReplyDelete